Cute video. I liked it when Carrie almost put burned the pitcher. Your girls are so big and good helpers. I loved the picture of Emma at the end loving the cake. so cute!
Hey Crysty! Thank goodness you hung on to that card and found your way back to our blog a year later. That's funny. I found your blog a few weeks ago through facebook and got all caught up on what's been happening with the Covinos. Congrats on all your new additions. ;) We'll definitely do a better job keeping in touch. Ah, the miracle of the internet.
2 comments:
Cute video. I liked it when Carrie almost put burned the pitcher. Your girls are so big and good helpers. I loved the picture of Emma at the end loving the cake. so cute!
Hey Crysty! Thank goodness you hung on to that card and found your way back to our blog a year later. That's funny. I found your blog a few weeks ago through facebook and got all caught up on what's been happening with the Covinos. Congrats on all your new additions. ;) We'll definitely do a better job keeping in touch. Ah, the miracle of the internet.
Post a Comment