Yesterday, November 3rd at 3:00 p.m. Emma officially became a member of our family! Although she's been a part of our family since she was 3 days old, and we've been positive we'd get to adopt her for about 1 year, we're thrilled to make it official! One cute thing that happened, after the judge entered and we stood to be sworn in, Ammon was holding Emma so he had her stand on the table (but leaning against him) as we raised our right hands....she raised hers, too! It was so cute and I WISH I could have gotten a picture, but thought it would be inappropriate to interupt the clerk and snap a picture. Kaden raised his right hand, too....he was back on the bench with Grandpa. Here we all are with Judge Minder.
A cute shot of Rachael and Emma while we're waiting for the paperwork.


3 comments:
Just SO exciting! At least ONE good thing happened today... and nothign is better than this... except the day you have her sealed to you.
Congratulations to all of you. I am so happy that it all worked out. Happy Happy Days!
Congratulations! Look at what a beautiful family you have! I am glad that she is now officially yours.
Post a Comment