Happy Halloween! All the kids had Dallas Cowboy themes this year....cheerleaders, and then Tony Romo. I did make them, sort of. I made the skirts, and then sewed sequins and stars on existing white shirts. We had to paint black cowboy boots white, but my MIL did that, thankfully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
sigh...missing those kids!
you did a great job on the outfits!
Those are some cute cowboys! Looks like you guys had a nice halloween.
Those costumes are DANG cute!!!
Oh, how cute! Did you make those?! What a KEWL mom! Glad you're back from your trip and had a fun Halloween.
I'm relieved you didn't replicate the actual cheerleader outfits, lol. I like the non-skanky look much better. Cute idea, cute costumes. Love it!
Yeah....the real costumes are skanky...which makes me think they shouldn't be DC Cheerleaders at all...but oh well! I did make them, sort of. I made the skirts, and then sewed sequins on existing white shirts. We had to paint black cowboy boots white, but my MIL did that, thankfully!
I Love all the costumes. Maybe you should come here and show them off might help the players play better!! Aunt Cyndie
Oh that Amy is so scrumtious! I could just eat her up!
Post a Comment