I neglected to post some cute pictures from the last weekend before school started. Ammon decided he wanted to surprise me and the kids and take us up to the hotsprings. Good thing it was a surprise, because I'm not sure I'd have agreed to it. It was overwhelming for me with so many little kids, but we ended up having a TON of fun. And our nephew, Pete, came with us...we wouldn't have been able to do it without him!
Amy likes the warm water.
Ammon climbed up to the top....King of the mountain.
It was tough keeping Amy out of the sun, but we did it for the most part.
Sister sweetness.
It was such a fun day trip, even though Emma despised the drive at least she fell asleep on the way home. Thanks for the fun day, Daddy!


4 comments:
Oh, that looks FUN! I could use some outdoor time in warm water right now.
Great pics! It looks like you had a wonderful time :)
Cute pictures. After the last few cooler days, I am jealous! That was very brave of Carrie. I don't think Carter would be that brave.
Oh that looks like loads of fun. What a great way to spend some family time. I toowould have been terrified of anybody holding the baby...yikes.
Post a Comment