Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girls Weekend

September 11th I flew off to SLC for a s weekend! I was gone for 4 days and met up with a bunch of friends and Heidi. Amy got to meet her new cousin Coby (they're 5 weeks apart) and it was SO much fun! I'll post pics of the babies soon! Ammon did a fantastic job taking care of the kids while I was gone!

He took them to school....

Took them to the park....Let them hold the bunny....
Fed them quite an array, and let them use straws....

Carrie and Rachael both had a loose tooth, so they tried to play Tooth Tug 'O War...it didn't work, but was still funny to try!

Thank you, Daddy, for taking such good care of the kids (and the house) while I was away! He even did touch up paint all over the house! What a guy!

4 comments:

{krista} said...

ROFL! That's so funny. It's amazing how well dad's can cope when mom's away!

E-llo said...

That video was hilarious! Carrie looks just like you at the end of that video. WOW! Good job on the babysitting, Ammon!

Denise said...

Bwah! I love the tooth tug o' war! That was hilarious. I say your dh is a keeper. You scored!

Heidi said...

WHO is that man you're married to? Seriously - I'm wondering if the beta unit sent by centuri messed up on something? Isn't my brother away being the last star fighter or something like that? WOAH!