Crysty, I found your blog many years ago and since then the word 'Pulchritudinous' has been implanted in my head, Yesterday I've seen this word again and still, it reminds of your blog.
It's crazy how Carry has grown up a lot and become the big sister, imagine of Rae rae dancing and goofing around to make people laugh, and a big boy Kaden with a beautiful Emma, even your little Amy who become a new daddy's girl.
1 comment:
Crysty,
I found your blog many years ago and since then the word 'Pulchritudinous' has been implanted in my head, Yesterday I've seen this word again and still, it reminds of your blog.
It's crazy how Carry has grown up a lot and become the big sister, imagine of Rae rae dancing and goofing around to make people laugh, and a big boy Kaden with a beautiful Emma, even your little Amy who become a new daddy's girl.
Now I see how fast time flies.
Post a Comment