Monday, February 22, 2010

January 27, 2010

Kaden Matthew turned 5 this year. We first met Kaden when he was 5 weeks old, and he was a wide eyed little guy with a big personality!
This year Kaden chose to have Hamburger cakes....they were a lot of fun to make! Brownies, cupcakes, and a lot of frosting!
5 things we love about Kaden....
  1. As I mentioned before, he has a huge personality!
  2. He can make any baby laugh and laugh.
  3. He is a huge helper to mommy, he can unload the entire dishwasher by himself!
  4. He's a good brother and a great best friend to his sister, Emma.
  5. He's a BOY (in a house full of girls!) Thank goodness Kaden and Daddy have each other!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Um...those cupcakes are SOOOO cute!!

Krushl said...

Cute post! Those cupcakes are truly awesome!

E said...

All caught up! I loved seeing all the pictures. Your kids are so cute!

izzorch said...

I can't believe Jay and Kaden will be in kindergarten soon. I wish they could stay babies just a little longer.