Happy Anniversary, Ammon.....
1. You always make me laugh.2. Your temper, you don't have one. You never get mad at me.
3. You are a great Dad. Thank you for giving me 5 beautiful children.
4. You are always honest.
5. Your unwaivering faith.
6. The way I can tell you're falling asleep because your body jerks.
7. Your ingenuity....how you can figure anything out.
8. How hard you work for our family.
9. How kind hearted you are.
10. The way you like to cuddle me.
11. How you eat out at restaraunts for me even though you hate it.
12. How I can always count on you.
13. How happy you've made me for the last 14 years.
14. How happy you're going to make me forever!


6 comments:
Holy huge dress!!! Don't you love the styles from then??? LOL You look beautiful, of coarse, you haven't aged a day, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
just the shoulders are huge,you look tiny! are you sure you are talking about my brother? Just kidding! those things are all true about him:)
HAPPY ANNVIVERSARY!!!
Ammon makes me laugh too! You guys are great, we love you! Have a so much fun celebrating!
Ammon was always funny. I knew him before any of you!!! We went to West Jr High and when I moved to Local Snot MS, here was this kid I'd known from before. That was a huge comfort to an awkward kid to have someone confident and familiar. So yeah.
Yah! You nailed it - and gosh - you both are kind of getting all mushy on me - I'll have to steal some of these for my impending anniversary post.
wow! 14 years is a long time. way to go! those things are so sweet ... how'd you get such a cute background???
Post a Comment