Ammon took Carrie on an overnight fishing trip last night, so it's just me and the little's this weekend. We're hanging out and singing a lot of the cleanup song. LOL.
Here's a picture of my sleeping beauties last time Daddy was out of town.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~Anonymous
Ammon took Carrie on an overnight fishing trip last night, so it's just me and the little's this weekend. We're hanging out and singing a lot of the cleanup song. LOL.
Here's a picture of my sleeping beauties last time Daddy was out of town.
4 comments:
That is so precious!
They are beauties :)
awe! So cute! squeeze them cheeks for me!
Oh, what a sweet sweet sweet picture!
Such beautiful girls! I want to give them some big squishes. I love your blog! I wish I had known about it sooner. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment