I asked Daddy to hold the baby while I got dinner in the oven before we left for church, and this is what I came up to find.
Here's the little angel smiling/almost laughing!
We had a nice Father's Day. We tried to get Daddy breakfast in bed, but you have to get up pretty early to do that, so we had to send him back to bed at 7:30 for his breakfast. We all went to church, and then came home to a nice dinner with Ammon's parents. We missed all the other Dad's in our lives, though. We got to talk to them on the phone, but wished we could see them in person.
Somehow I did not get pictures of all five kids with Daddy. Shame on me. Here's a cute one of Rachael with her pa pa, though.


1 comment:
I love Amy's big smile... she is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment